We are a 501(c)3 non-profit, charitable tax-exempt corporation, so donations to CCAP / Loaves and Fishes are tax deductible for individuals and organizations. We also participate in the West Virginia Neighborhood Improvement Program (NIP), so individuals or organizations may earn tax credits toward their West Virginia State taxes by donating to us. Call our office for details about NIP.Your tax-deductible donations help local local individuals in many ways and have helped many local residents return to financial self-sufficiency. Call us at (304) 263-3940 CCAP to discuss the ways you can make a contribute financially.
Ways to make financial donations:
- Make a direct financial donation to CCAP / Loaves and Fishes.
- Ask your employer to make a donation.
- Designate CCAP when you donate to United Way. We are are a United Way participant, and are CFC #85648 in the Combines Federal Campaign.
- Remember CCAP/Loaves & Fishes in your will or bequests.
- Ask your Pastor to make your church a CCAP member. We receive much of our financial support from member churches.
- Sponsor a fundraiser or food drive at your place of work.